SAVING LIVES THROUGH DISTANCE
Distance keeping protocols and tools are on the rise. Here's how our tools can keep your officers and citizens safe.
THREE REASONS WHY AGENCIES ARE USING TRANSCEND’S MOBILE SYSTEMS
PATENTED AUTOMATIC STAIR & OBSTACLE CLIMBING
No special training. Transcend mobile systems automatically overcome stairs, obstacles and clothes for you. That means more successful deployments.
SUPERIOR SIGNAL RANGE
Specifically equipped with radios designed to penetrate dense walls for superior camera and voice communications from a distance.
Pick from a variety of payloads to mount upon the Vantage robot such as the hot gas delivery system or the Mini Vantage
Transcend’s Vantage robot is the first technological breakthrough in law enforcement robotics in the last 30 years. Its double patented automatic stair and obstacle mobility technology has given officers an unprecedented tool for successful mobile reconnaissance. It’s ability to deploy hot gas in a safe and fully contained enclosure has been a game changer for many situations, especially barricaded subjects. The Vantage can be used by anyone without prior training to climb stairs, overcome clothes and random obstacles. Its communication signals can penetrate a vast array of wall materials at distance and it’s designed to be affordable for years to come.
- Double Patented Automatic Stair and Obstacle Climbing Chassis
- Breach most residential and commercial, and metal reinforced door
- Over 9,000 lbs. of spreading and 2,000 lbs. of pushing force
- Breach up to 10 doors on a single battery charge
- No frustrating flipper controls, just move forward to climb stairs and obstacles
- Drive Camera (Night Vision)
- Pan Tilt Zoom (25x zoom, 90/15 degree up/down tilt, auto infrared night vision)
- FLIR Thermal
- ~ 3 hours constant driving
- ~ 12 hours monitoring / intermittent driving
- ~ 2,500 ft. LOS / ~500 ft. NLOS
- 100+ lb. payload
- Zero degree turning radius
- Turns on carpet
- Drives over clothes
- Two Way Audio (Push To Talk)
- Key Ignition
- Easy Battery Swapping (Robot & Controller)